Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hiking in the Luberon

A nice hike is the Roussillon to Gordes hike that I did on Thursday. The trail is about 10k long and will take you 2h30. I would recommend starting from Gordes and not as I did since the final slope to the village of Gordes is rather difficult....
But you get to see so much more than in your car...

Departure point in Roussillon on a Thursday morning with a stop at the market for food for lunch...


On our way we crossed Vineyard, enjoyed trees and flowers srping blooming...





Were lucky enough to see the French Airforce patrol excercising.

And I was so glad to see Gordes not too far !



Came accroos a few properties which I would love to buy !


Passed by the lavoir at the bottom of the village.



And was so glad to arrive to the village centre
 




For a well deserved drink at la Bastide de Gordes and its outstanding view


No comments:

Post a Comment