I love (amongst other things)
- The location (admist an olive grove of 110 trees),
- The Provencal touches & decor (not over the top),
- The most friendly welcome and service from Isabelle & Emmanuel Achard the owner, and of course all their friendly staff,
- The comfort and quality of the room (with a view!!!),
- The eco-friendly dedication that they have shown for years,
- The "labelled" herb garden,
- The stunning swimming pool and the Tennis,
- The views from any where in the property over the Apilles mountain range,
- And so much more.....
Isabelle and Emmanuel Achard, the owners (running the hotel for real), are always keen to improve their property in everyway they can. They spend most of their winter renovating their property and finding new services for their guests.
The new "cooking class under the Olive trees" was just created in 2013.
Taking place every wed, Sat & Sun mornings, the chef Gilles will first take you to one of our local market to purchase the produces. Back at the Mas de l'Oulivie, you will head up to the Olive trees garden (weather permitting) where an outside kitchen will await you. You will then be taught how to prepare a traditional Provencal Lunch (one you'll be able to cook by yourself when back home !).
And of course taste and enjoy what you prepared....
Cost of the cooking class is of 85€ per person incl half a bottle of Alpilles wine
Kids under 12yrs 45€
Cooking class only opened to hotel resident (so far...)
Min 2 persons, max 6 persons
Full program available on request
Hotel Mas de l'Oulivie
13520 Les Baux de Provence
04 90 54 35 78
|Cooking class under the olive trees|
|That what I call Cooking in Provence|
|Welcome to Mas de l'Oulivie in Les Baux de Provence|
|A Caracter room|
|Privilège room giving onto the garden|
|Private Garden of a Suite|
|The outside restaurant and bar|
|Local art in the breakfast room|
|Rent an electric bike at the hotel|
|The herb garden|